Executive at Titan Company Limited
Views:683 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Titan - Executive - Retail Sales - Watches (3-5 yrs)
Retail Executive - Watches
Position : Retail Executive
Job Location : Bengaluru/ Chennai
Level : L3 / L4
Reporting to Area Business Manager
1. Scope of the role Responsible for the overall sales & retailing operations for the assigned territory.
2. Job Profile :
- Plan & achieve primary / Secondary sales target for all watch brands and accessories sold through WOT/ FTS and TITAN ONE outlets.
- Ensure effective adherence to TOC, monitor and change buffer norms for each store in the specified territory frequently
- Ensure effective operations, quality of manpower etc across all retail formats specified above.
- Identify the need for training for Store Managers and CROs regularly.
- Identify Key Retail metric for a store and drive the key metric in order to increase secondary sales for the Store
- Ensure Store profitability by trying and reducing Operating Expenses, and generating more Retail Sales ( thru Activities, Promotions etc. ) to achieve a healthy ROI for Existing Stores
- Identify the right location as per the expansion plan for all new outlets. Also work out market feasibility, business projections for the next few years in all new outlets / markets planned for the year.
- Seamless implementation of encircle program. Ensure repeat targets are achieved. Usage of data base to generate walk-ins.
- Ensure VM / Merchandise is properly deployed in stores. Also ensuring that media tracking is done effectively.
- Cascade learnings of Mystery Audits & CSMM and draw action plans for improvement.
- Ensure that all company outlets comply to the commercial audit norms and regularly cascade the action points arising out of every audit effectively so as to further ensure that mistakes are not repeated.
- Ensuring that all the Stores complying to the Store Operations Process
- Ensuring Satisfaction of Key Stake Holders (Franchisee, Employees & Customers)
3. Key Deliverables :
- Achieve Primary and Retail sales targets
- WOT/ FT and TITAN ONE Operations and Management
- TOC adherence
- Store promotion activity
- Network expansion
- Process and policy compliance
- Associate management
4. The right person :
- Graduate in any discipline. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales / retail
- People management, business acumen and drive for results are essential competencies
- Should be a team player to build business through people and Franchisee management.
- Knowledge on local market and customer understanding
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.