Tinkerly - Course Counselling/Telecalling Role (0-2 yrs)
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Ensure the demo confirmation and completion & counsel a parent for the child's future
2. Maintain effective relationships with the customers and also close the deals
3. Follow up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls
4. Collect customer feedback and work on market research
5. Maintain effective relationships with the customers
6. Generate referrals and renewals by existing customers
7. Look after enrolled students' quizzes, assignments, etc. submissions, and evaluation
8. Develop in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits
9. Manage live class with client schools on daily basis
10. Weekly feedback support to existing clients
11.Good documentation skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft excel and word is an added advantage.
12. Handle customer queries via calls, email and chat.
13. Telecalling (partially)
14. Provide knowledgeable help to customers and providing the correct details to customer queries.
15. Resolving customer complaints quickly and effectively.
Skill(s) required :
- Client Relationship
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Familiar with Ms Excel or Google sheets
1. One may learn key skills which includes (active listening, communication skills, interaction to kids and schools etc )
Who can apply ?
Only those candidates can apply who :
1. Can available for full time (in-office)
2. Can join immediate between 25th Jan'23 to 15th Feb'23
3. Have relevant skills and interests
4.Only for females
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings : 4