Deputy Manager - Recruitment at Timespro
Views:153 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Timespro - Program Advisor - Sales (2-3 yrs)
Position Objective :
- This position will be responsible for Program Advisory function of the Executive Education business vertical within Times Professional Learning(TPL). People who perform strongly in this role will provide academic and career counseling advice to Senior and mid-level working professionals with preliminary interest in taking up Executive Education Programs.
Role Responsibilities :
- Counsel professionals on various programs sold by various top Indian & International Institutions.
- Telephonically interact with Senior and Mid-level working professionals in a consultative manner. Check and build participation interest in various Executive education programs.
- Counsel individuals to understand their personal and social challenges affecting their career progression and advise them on how to succeed through education
- Win above industry standard rewards and incentives by achieving set target of enrolments in various programs.
- Shortlist and schedule appointment for a discussion via Phone, Skye or in person. Assist the leads on all information actively till closures. Provide correct and authentic information to the prospective participant.
- Record all information and interactions in CRM software on an ongoing basis.
- Follow policies and procedures for smooth and seamless operations.
- Attend all trainings and learning sessions for self-development.
- Contribute to team goals.
Desired skillsets :
- Ability to connect with about 100-120 working professionals, and counsel them telephonically.
- Has a solid track record of 2 to 3 years in selling and marketing high value programs or executive search or training and development experience
- A pleasing personality with excellent communication skills, good listening skills, strong persuasion and consultative selling skills
- Enjoy the education sector and believe in the immense potential that it holds in the future
Personality traits :
- Pleasant and happy demeanor, positive and confident attitude, strong sense of integrity and ethical behaviour,willingnesstolearnandadapt,respectful,co-operative,helpful and punctual behaviour
- The above role description is an indicative expectation of the performance; any additional tasks / accountability may be combined or modified to ensure achievement of role objectives.