Senior- Talent Acquisition at Timespro
Views:90 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
TimesPro - Program Advisor - Sales (1-3 yrs)
Role Responsibilities :
- Counsel professionals on various programs sold by various top Indian & International Institutions.
- Telephonically interact with Senior and Mid-level working professionals in a consultative manner. Check and build participation interest in various Executive education programs.
- Counsel individuals to understand their personal and social challenges affecting their career progression and advise them on how to succeed through education
- Win above industry standard rewards and incentives by achieving set target of enrolments in various programs
- Shortlist and schedule appointment for a discussion via Phone. Assist the leads on all information actively till closures.
- Provide correct and authentic information to the prospective participant.
- Record all information and interactions in CRM software on an ongoing basis.
- Follow policies and procedures for smooth and seamless operations.
- Attend all trainings and learning sessions for self-development.
- Contribute to team goals.
Desired skillsets :
- Ability to connect with about 100-120 working professionals, and counsel them telephonically.
- Has a solid track record of 2 to 3 years in selling and marketing high value programs or executive search or training and development experience
- A pleasing personality with excellent communication skills, good listening skills, strong persuasion and consultative selling skills
- Enjoy the education sector and believe in the immense potential that it holds in the future Personality traits
- Pleasant and happy demeanour, positive and confident attitude, strong sense of integrity and ethical behaviour, willingness to learn and adapt, respectful, co-operative, helpful and punctual behaviour, The above role description is an indicative expectation of the performance; any additional tasks/accountability may be combined or modified to ensure achievement of role objectives.