Deputy Manager - Recruitment at Timespro
Views:412 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Timespro - Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Handling all correspondence with Internal and external stake holders.
- Supporting the sales.
- Collate the data from respective stake holders and preparing report in MS Excel.
- Liaising with Institution.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Analysing the data regularly in order to provide information required by the respective Head of Departments.
- Handling sales with Channel Partners
- Manage Programs and maintain timelines in sending the verification list, release of offer letters.
- Learn, understand, and assess existing academic operations processes across various Institutes and provide support and improvements.
- Effective communication skills, listening skills, sales skills, and pleasing personality.
- MIS reports
- Sales orientation, Computer Skills, Telephone etiquette and result oriented attitude
- Knowledge in Advance Excel- MIS Report (V-Lookup, Pivot Table, Formatting, Formulas, Report, etc)