Deputy Manager - Recruitment at Timespro
Views:230 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Timespro - Manager - Customer Retention Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Position Objective : Incumbent will be responsible for handling the customer engagement and retention strategy for the Exed ed team. Will ensure the affiliate marketing contribution to lead generation is 60% of the total leads generated. Will also be leading a team which includes Affiliate marketers and CRM managers.
Job Description :
- Own up the customer engagement and retention activity along with affiliate marketing
- Will onboard 20 new vendors for affiliate marketing and ensure that FB dependency for lead generation is reduced
- Lead junior customer engagement managers, journey creation process and data stitches activity between multiple platforms
- Lead junior customer engagement managers, journey creation process and data stitches activity between multiple platforms.
- Ideate, build & execute customer lifecycle campaigns through automation
- Analysis data/disposition and create lifecycle journey touchpoints based on touchpoints, create creative journey in automation platform like Webengage, Engagely, Net core reactivation strategy with help of communication
- Work cross-functionally with product/tech/sales and marketing teams to rollout plan and execute the same
Skill Required :
- Graduate with more than 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Should have expertise in customer retention marketing and must have relevant experience of more than 3 years.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools like Marketo, Web-Engage, Engagely etc along with solid grip on communication process on medium like emailer, SMS and WhatsApp.