Senior Talent Acquisition at Timespro
Views:95 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
TimesPro - Manager - Business Development (5-11 yrs)
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure stock availability for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results.