Senior Talent Acquisition at Timespro
Views:60 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
TimesPro - AM/Manager/Affiliate Marketer (4-10 yrs)
1. Manage day-to-day Affiliate Marketing activities with partners/networks to meet programme's KPIs and customer acquisition goals and CAC.
2. Identify potential publishing partner India and responsible to acquire at least 3 new partner every month.
3. Responsible for quality lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with key affiliate publishers
4. Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, SMS to increase revenue targets.
5. Coordinate with various internal teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
6. Stay updated with current trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
7. in-depth knowledge in email marketing, utilizing various tools for internal/ external email marketing practice
8. Develop new channel of database churning with help of email marketing practices.
1. 4 to 10 years experience in affiliate marketing, email marketing
2. Working experience in/or from affiliate marketing agencies like( tyroo, svgmedia, vcommission, intelllctads, optimize media, opicle media, pointific etc)
3. Strong expertise in affiliate marketing and maintaining the CAC with delivering high quality leads with cost effective manner
4. Strong expertise in excel functions in term of preparing reports daily/weekly/with analysis/insights/performance output to present to senior stakeholders