Recruiter at Times Internet Limited
Views:156 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Times Internet - Specialist - Inside Sales - Torqus (1-4 yrs)
Inside Sales Specialist
About Times Internet :
Times Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape & has products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally.
Built on a strong foundation and value system inherited from Bennett & Coleman, Times Internet is at a vantage point to revolutionize the digital ecosystem with its thriving brands, businesses and numerous global partnerships.
About Dineout :
Started in 2012, Dineout is India's largest dining out platform, that enables users to reserve tables, avail great deals and pay bills at over 7500 restaurants in 11 cities across India. Dineout is available across iOS, Android and Web (Dineout.co.in).
For restaurant partners we offer an array of B2B products such as inResto Suite and Torqus POS that help solve several operational and business challenges faced by restaurants.
Below are a few helpful web links, YouTube videos and articles on Dineout - our products, campaigns, events, recent business acquisitions and related press coverage:
inResto by Dineout
Dineout - Restaurant Table Reservation App
Dineout - Partnering Restaurants for Growth
Dineout Blog - Gourmetlicious
Times of India Coverage - Great Indian Restaurant Festival 2019
Dineout acquires Torqus
About Torqus :
Torqus was founded with a view to streamline and automate the F&B industry with it's suite of SaaS products. Today with over 3500 outlets as it's clients in 70+ cities in 5 countries, Torqus is aggressively looking to expand in new geographies. Restaurants and hotels use the Torqus product suite which comprises of the Point of Sale (POS), Supply Chain Management, CRM, Loyalty programs, Android and iOS apps, Call Centre software, Kitchen Display System, and many more.
Job Description :
- As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will help Torqus find, build relationships with, and sign up new customers. Your primary goal will be to develop an account portfolio and meet both monthly and quarterly quotas by selling Torqus products and services to the Small and Medium Business market. If you like technology, have experience in the restaurant industry and can communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively, join us.
- Source new sales opportunities through remote calls, chat and email
- Manage the sales cycle post lead qualification to closing
- Phases of the sales cycle include: Remote Presentation, Product demonstration and Video meetings with clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and overall objectives
- Educate prospects and clients about Torqus products and services
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales and Lead Gen team in addition to Marketing, Finance and Sales Operations teams.
- Utilize and Maintain internal CRM software to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to best position Torqus in the market
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Collaborate with Customer Relationship team to create further selling opportunities