Recruiter at Times Internet Limited
Views:110 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Times Internet - Sales Professional (1-6 yrs)
About the Company:
Times Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape & has products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally.
Inform: TimesofIndia.com, EconomicTImes.com, Cricbuzz, NewsPoint etc
Entertain: Indiatimes, Gaana, MensXP, WhatsHot etc
Enable: ET Money, Dineout, Magicbricks, Timesjobs etc
Built on a strong foundation and value system inherited from Bennett & Coleman, Times Internet is at a vantage point to revolutionize the digital ecosystem with its thriving brands, businesses, and numerous global partnerships.
About ET (https://masterclass.economictimes.indiatimes.com/)
ETMasterclass is an initiative of The Economic Times to disseminate knowledge, experience, and expertise amongst working professionals and business leaders. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of executive seminars and professional training to brush-up your skills and develop strategic edge your industry demands. Our hands-on experiential training programmes will help you coin real-time solutions to your on-the-job practical challenges and accelerate your performance and organisational growth. Our course content is designed, developed and delivered by industry leaders, academics, internationally acclaimed authors & gurus, economists, and business consultants. Our training modules and course content are regularly reviewed and updated by eminent experts to ensure the curriculum reflects the diverse landscape of innovation across Finance & Investment, Power & Energy, Life Sciences, Telecoms, Retail, Real-Estate & Infrastructure, Technology and more.
- Responsible for driving revenue and execution of assigned projects. Role and responsibility include preparing and implementing a marketing plan to promote training programme, extensive cold calling to generate business leads and converting them into business with timely and rigorous follow up.
- Working closely with training production manager for various training programmes
- The candidates will be responsible for driving revenue from assigned training programs through selling -delegate seats
- Reaching out to decision makers in corporate and generating sales lead through calls and emails.
- Managing marketing activities (email campaign, adverts, and social media) to promote training program to a larger extent
- Managing delegate registration process, invoicing and revenue collection in close partnership with the accounts team.
- Timely payments follow up to ensure smooth cash flow and no accrual of debts.
- Managing operation/execution of training programmes in association with the programme manager.