Times Internet - Manager - Retail Sales - Dineout (0-4 yrs)
- Understanding restaurant requirements and presenting appropriate solutions to make a DO sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing restaurants in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at various ATL/BTL activities which may be planned in the future;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office,
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.