recruiter at Times Internet Limited
Views:166 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Times Internet - Key Account Management - Technical Support - Dineout (2-6 yrs)
Times Internet Limited_Dineout_Key Account Management Technical Support
About Times Internet Limited :
Time Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape & has products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally.
Built on a strong foundation and value system inherited from Bennett & Coleman, Times Internet is at a vantage point to revolutionize the digital ecosystem with its thriving brands, businesses and numerous global partnerships.
About Dineout :
Founded in 2012 by Ankit Mehrotra, Nikhil Bakshi, Sahil Jain and Vivek Kapoor, Dineout is the largest dining out and restaurant tech solution company in India. Dineout processes more than 9 million diners and $800M worth of transactions for its partner restaurants across its network of 35,000 restaurants across 11 cities with plans of expansion to 20 cities by 2020, providing a collective savings of more than $100M on restaurant bills annually.
India's largest dining out platform, Dineout enables foodies to go on a gastronomic journey with unmatched savings and a seamless, cashless experience. The features include restaurant discovery, table reservations, widest range of offers and cashback earnings using the payments feature of the app - Dineout Pay. Their premium subscription service - Gourmet Passport unites the food connoisseurs and finest restaurants offering 1+1 on Main Course, Buffets and Drinks at 1000+ restaurants.
On the restaurant tech offerings, Dineout offers a complete front and back of the house technology solution to restaurateurs with inResto and Torqus, so they can focus on their core business rather than worrying about the technology stack. The plug and play software inResto helps restaurants increase their revenue, streamline their operations, and enhance their guest experience through a suite of services such as Reservation Management, Feedback Management, Campaign Management, Loyalty Management, White Label Application, Dine-in Management (Smart Digital Menu and Ordering Management) and 3rd party aggregation (Online Ordering). In 2018, Dineout acquired Torqus to add Point of Sale, Inventory Management and Supply Chain Management to their service suite. Dineout processes more than $ 300MN worth of transactions annually making it one of the largest POS systems in the restaurant industry in India.
Dineout was acquired by Times Internet in 2014. Over the years, Dineout has made several acquisitions including inResto, Gourmet Passport and Torqus to strengthen its offerings to Diners and Restaurant partners.
About Torqus :
Torqus was founded with a view to streamline and automate the F&B industry with it's suite of SaaS products. Today with over 3500 outlets as it's clients in 70+ cities in 5 countries, Torqus is aggressively looking to expand in new geographies. Restaurants and hotels use the Torqus product suite which comprises of the Point of Sale (POS), Supply Chain Management, CRM, Loyalty programs, Android and iOS apps, Call Centre software, Kitchen Display System, and many more.
Torqus is a fully owned subsidiary of Times Internet Ltd, having been merged with Dineout to form a revolutionary combination of B2B and B2C business. Dineout is India's premier table reservation platform, operating out of 10 cities, with a listing of over 25,000 restaurants and real-time reservation enabled at over 3,500 outlets across the country. Currently Dineout seats more than 500,000 diners per month across its partner restaurants.
Job Description :
1. Be able to work as a consultant to the client from Torqus POS, SCM and other products perspective.
2. Work with high level execs from client side and understand their expectations and deliver solutions to them.
3. Onboarding enterprise level clients once the sales is closed. Understanding their operations, requirements and being able to give them the best solutions and processes using Torqus products. Hand hold these clients through their lifetime with Torqus and ensure that relations are built and there is no churn of accounts.
4. Also need to work as business analyst to understand the client requirements, manage client expectations and be the interface with the tech team to understand the feasibility of these requirements and get these requirements / features deployed for the client.
5. Will be the main POC to the client and would need to travel for meetings with the team.
6. Be able to train the client to use Torqus products - remote and on-site.
7. Would be the subject matter expert (SME) on Torqus products