recruiter at Times Internet Limited
Views:100 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Times Internet - Inside Sales Role - Dineout (1-4 yrs)
About the Company:
Time Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape & has products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally.
Inform: TimesofIndia.com, EconomicTImes.com, Cricbuzz, NewsPoint etc
Entertain: Indiatimes, Gaana, MensXP, WhatsHot etc
Enable: ET Money, Dineout, Magicbricks, TImesjobs etc
Built on a strong foundation and value system inherited from Bennett & Coleman, Times Internet is at a vantage point to revolutionize the digital ecosystem with its thriving brands, businesses and numerous global partnerships.
About Dineout :
Founded in 2012 by Ankit Mehrotra, Nikhil Bakshi, Sahil Jain and Vivek Kapoor, Dineout is the largest dining out and restaurant tech solution company in India. Dineout processes more than 9 million diners and $800M worth of transactions for its partner restaurants across its network of 35,000 restaurants across 11 cities with plans of expansion to 20 cities by 2020, providing a collective savings of more than $100M on restaurant bills annually.
India's largest dining out platform, Dineout enables foodies to go on a gastronomic journey with unmatched savings and a seamless, cashless experience. The features include restaurant discovery, table reservations, widest range of offers and cashback earnings using the payments feature of the app - Dineout Pay. Their premium subscription service - Gourmet Passport unites the food connoisseurs and finest restaurants offering 1+1 on Main Course, Buffets and Drinks at 1000+ restaurants.
On the restaurant tech offerings, Dineout offers a complete front and back of the house technology solution to restaurateurs with inResto and Torqus, so they can focus on their core business rather than worrying about the technology stack. The plug and play software inResto helps restaurants increase their revenue, streamline their operations, and enhance their guest experience through a suite of services such as Reservation Management, Feedback Management, Campaign Management, Loyalty Management, White Label Application, Dine-in Management (Smart Digital Menu and Ordering Management) and 3rd party aggregation (Online Ordering). In 2018, Dineout acquired Torqus to add Point of Sale, Inventory Management and Supply Chain Management to their service suite. Dineout processes more than $ 300MN worth of transactions annually making it one of the largest POS systems in the restaurant industry in India.
Dineout was acquired by Times Internet in 2014. Over the years, Dineout has made several acquisitions including inResto, Gourmet Passport and Torqus to strengthen its offerings to Diners and Restaurant partners.
1. Maintain solid relationships with customers
2. Must be able to proactively drive satisfaction in customers with minimal oversight
3. Operate as a key customer advocate - develop and maintain a strong relationship with customers with the goal of best in class customer success
4. Identify and upsell new opportunities into customers where applicable
5. Coordinate with customer, business users, and decision-makers to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals
6. Be a strong negotiator with excellent experience
7. Update and maintain Customer database as appropriate
8. Collaborate with Sales, Support, Services, Product and Finance Teams
9. Product activation and push usage
10. Drive product trials for enterprise accounts/ key accounts and convert them into a regular paid account.
11. Identify and predict potential churn account. Take necessary steps to retain such account.