Recruiter at Times Internet Limited
Views:97 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Times Internet - Executive - Client Success (1-4 yrs)
Client Success Executive
About Times Internet:
Times Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape & has products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally.
Built on a strong foundation and value system inherited from Bennett & Coleman, Times Internet is at a vantage point to revolutionize the digital ecosystem with its thriving brands, businesses, and numerous global partnerships.
Founded in 2012 by Ankit Mehrotra, Nikhil Bakshi, Sahil Jain, and Vivek Kapoor, Dineout is the largest dining out and restaurant tech solution company in India. Dineout processes more than 9 million diners and $800M worth of transactions for its partner restaurants across its network of 35,000 restaurants across 11 cities with plans of expansion to 20 cities by 2020, providing a collective savings of more than $100M on restaurant bills annually.
India's largest dining out platform, Dineout enables foodies to go on a gastronomic journey with unmatched savings and seamless, cashless experience. The features include restaurant discovery, table reservations, the widest range of offers and cashback earnings using the payments feature of the app - Dineout Pay. Their premium subscription service - Gourmet Passport unites the food connoisseurs and finest restaurants offering 1+1 on Main Course, Buffets and Drinks at 1000+ restaurants.
On the restaurant tech offerings, Dineout offers a complete front and back of the house technology solution to restaurateurs with inResto and Torqus, so they can focus on their core business rather than worrying about the technology stack. The plug and play software inResto helps restaurants increase their revenue, streamline their operations, and enhance their guest experience through a suite of services such as Reservation Management, Feedback Management, Campaign Management, Loyalty Management, White Label Application, Dine-in Management (Smart Digital Menu and Ordering Management) and 3rd party aggregation (Online Ordering). In 2018, Dineout acquired Torqus to add Point of Sale, Inventory Management and Supply Chain Management to their service suite. Dineout processes more than $ 300MN worth of transactions annually making it one of the largest POS systems in the restaurant industry in India.
Dineout was acquired by Times Internet in 2014. Over the years, Dineout has made several acquisitions including inResto, Gourmet Passport, and Torqus to strengthen its offerings to Diners and Restaurant partners.
Below are a few helpful web links, YouTube videos, and articles on Dineout - our products, campaigns, events, recent business acquisitions and related press coverage:
inResto by Dineout
Dineout - Restaurant Table Reservation App
Dineout - Partnering Restaurants for Growth
Dineout Blog - Gourmetlicious
Times of India Coverage - Great Indian Restaurant Festival 2019
Dineout acquires Torqus
- As a Client Success(CS), you will operate as a key customer advocate for their assigned accounts driving customer satisfaction across different territories. This position will be responsible for key performance indicators (KPI) of their assigned ~ 100+ customers.
- KPIs include customer net promoter score (NPS), product usage, retention, and referral revenue. The CS will own a defined set of highly valuable SMB customers.
- Significant to this role is strong value to understand customer empathy and to drive a high level of customer satisfaction across their customer base.
- This is a key role within the business and the CS will proactively engage in the on-going management of their accounts including the topics related to customer satisfaction, feedback on the solution and driving value from our solution - while also troubleshooting basic issues before forwarding to the tech support team.
- The CS is expected to conduct monthly/ quarterly business reviews with their customers and do in face to face meetings with key customers several times per year. The CS will be responsible for creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription and expansion revenue through existing customer accounts. This role will work directly with Sales, Support, Services, Product and Finance teams.
Primary Responsibilities: (Position Summary)
- Maintain solid relationships with customers
- Must be able to proactively drive satisfaction in customers with minimal oversight
- Operate as a key customer advocate - develop and maintain a strong relationship with customers with the goal of best in class customer success
- Identify and upsell new opportunities into customers where applicable, and work with the CR team to upsell.
- Coordinate with the customer, business users, and decision-makers to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals
- Be a strong negotiator with excellent experience
- Basic troubleshooting in case of issues reported by client MANPOWER REQUISITION FORM
- Update and maintain Customer database as appropriate
- Collaborate with Sales, Support, Services, Product and Finance Teams
- Product/module activations and push usage
- Drive product trials for enterprise accounts/key accounts and convert them into a regular paid account.
- Identify and predict potential churn account. Take the necessary steps to retain such an account.