Senior Manager - HR at Times Professional Learning
Views:2227 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Times Centre For Learning - Student Counselor - International Business (2-6 yrs)
Job Title: Counselor
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai
Reports to (Title): Manager International Business
- Counseling students and achieving recruitment numbers and revenue target
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Counseling of students for various countries including UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada,Ireland, Singapore and Rest of the world.
- Regular follow up through phone, email etc (Advice/ Counsel students regarding various universities, courses, admission requirements, entrance exams, scholarship, test prep, pathways, premium admission counselling etc)
- Assessing student goals and objectives, and credentials using the appropriate internal tools
- Handling student enquiries
- Understand updated information on higher education, career opportunities and industry dynamics to drive best outcomes for students
- Revenue generation based on the assigned portfolio
- Take part in education fair, events and other marketing activities
- Explaining the checklist of documents required for application processing
- Co ordinate with processing team to increase short listing of Universities/product.
- Keep track of applications received and ensure timely completion of application submission.
- Co ordinating and continuous follow up with universities regarding student admission cycle
- Relevant Experience Range (In Years): 2-3 years in international education sector(desirable if they have been sending over 30 students in a calender year)
- Knowledge Knowledge of processing students for at least 2-3 countries primarily UK, Aust, NZ, USA, Canada, Ireland and Rest of the world
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Listener
- Drive to learn and research
- Persistent and Persuasive
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Customer Friendly and service oriented
- Target & sales Driven
- Passion to read and learn
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
Qualification : Mandatory
Bachelors/Masters in any field
- The above role description is an indicative expectation of the performance, any additional tasks / accountability may be combined or modified to ensure achievement of role objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.