Senior Manager - HR at Times Professional Learning
Views:1394 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Times Centre For Learning - Education Counselor (2-9 yrs)
Job Title: Counselor
Position Objectives: To seek out potential clients by examining client records, conducting interviews and administering aptitude and achievement tests to gather information that assists them in helping clients with their queries to turn them into admissions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling walk-in enquiries, telephonic enquiries & email enquiries.
- Responsible for academic & career counseling for prospective learners and their parents.
- Telecalling & follow-up on database generated through structured campaigns.
- Achieving agreed conversion rate from enquiry to admissions.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual student enrollment budgets.
- Ensuring adequate batch size and meeting batch start deadlines.
- Coordinating with Faculties & Centre Manager for organizing student selection procedure.
- Lead generation seminars in colleges, RWA and community halls
- Support center head on placement activities & MIS
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 to 3 Years in a similar role.
- Training Industry/ BFSI Industry background preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Effective communication skills, good listening skills and pleasing personality.
- Sales orientation, Computer Skills, Telephone etiquettes and result oriented attitude.