HR at Tikshark Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:29 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tikshark Solutions - Associate - Digital Marketing (1-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns on Search and Social Media
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal & external reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Coordinate with Web Developer, Designer, Client and other teammates to get the tasks done.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Technical Qualifications & Skills :
- Proficiency in Spoken and Written English is a must.
- Skills in Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, etc.
- Creating tracking codes and updating in websites
- Editing Images using tools like Canva, etc
- Knowledge about Influencer marketing and Online Advertising.
- Should be comfortable in working with MS Office, Google Drive and other project management tools.