HR Manager at TickledMedia
Views:167 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Tickled Media - Executive - Ad Operations (2-4 yrs)
A little something from the CEO- Roshni Mahtani :
- We are the number one parenting community platform in Southeast Asia that aims to help parents have healthy pregnancies and raise healthy children and families.
- We reach over 30 million users per month on our website as well as app, and are available in 11 languages in 13 countries.
- We are loved by parents - we created the world's best parenting app with over 100k ratings at a 4.9 - Rating.
- We have a world-class team - If you join us, you will be working with me (I started and ran this for 10 years), Duri (ex-CEO Lazada Indonesia), Nadine (ex-Amazon, Yahoo, Rakuten), Mike (The University of Oxford Physicist and Neuroscientist) and many more amazing people across our 7 markets.
- We raised our Series C funding at the end of 2019 and our investors include Fosun International, JD.com, Naver, Vertex Ventures, and others.
- You can learn more about us here: https://www.theasianparent.com/
About the position: Ad Operations Executive
Key Objectives :
1) Work closely with Account Managers to implement and deliver digital ad campaigns.
2) Manage day-To-day advertising partner relationships, provide exceptional client service to advertising partners.
3) Provide first-class customer service to internal and external clients with detailed campaign analysis, including performance Summary and optimization recommendations.
4) Develop reports and systems to Manage and forecast advertising inventory.
5) Analyze campaign and publisher performance, identifying rapids trends areas and areas of opportunity.
6) Become the expert on Tickled Media sites and platforms advertising and technical specifications, ad units.
7) Ensure campaigns deliver according to advertiser contracts.
8) Handling large advertising and marketing accounts and campaigns in APAC (internet domain preferred).
9) Define solutions with internal teams (Product, Engineering, and Analytics) for business problems and solving for it.
10) Manage day to day trafficking, pacing, and optimization of ads across all our assets (website, app).
11) Experienced with all Google Ad platforms (publisher side).