HR Manager at TickledMedia
Views:125 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Tickled Media - Copywriter - App Content (1-4 yrs)
About theAsianparent :
the Asianparent's brand speaks to every stage of an Asian woman's journey - from the time she graduates from university and starts building her career to when she's starting her own family and looking into potential schools for her kids. And we do this all in her local language.
Founded by our Group CEO Roshni Mahtani, theAsianparent started in Singapore in Sept 2009 as a digital platform creating content for parents. We reach over 30 million users per month on our website as well as the app and are available in 11 languages in 13 countries. We are loved by parents - we created the world's best parenting app with over 100k ratings at a 4.9 - Rating
About Mama's Choice :
Mama's Choice is a new brand of personal care products for mothers and babies. We are part of a group that owns the biggest parenting platform in SEA; Tickled Media. Mama's Choice was recently launched in Indonesia and our products are distributed in both e-commerce platforms and departmental stores.
Combining science and halal requirements, Mama's Choice products are formulated with carefully selected, natural ingredients. Every ingredient is assessed and carefully picked. Our products do not contain harmful chemicals or toxins to ensure safe use by pregnant or nursing mothers.
Headquartered in Singapore, Mama's Choice also has offices in Indonesia and Thailand.
About the role: Copywriter/App Content Producer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic creative copywriter to join our team here at theAsianparent (fully remote currently). As a copywriter, you should be able to perform thorough research on various topics, have a keen eye for detail, and come up with eye-catching copies for the app.
You will be working closely with the tech team as well as the app content team.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly app content plans to increase platform's performance, i.e boosting total activities, features traffic, daily active users, click-through rate via Push Notifications, and other relevant performance metrics.
- Use push notifications and pinned posts, run activities/ games/ contests and other creative ideas to engage users and drive them to use the app content and features.
- Working with the line manager to conduct daily, weekly, and monthly app reports.
- Ensure SEO friendly community feed
- Perform regular hygiene checks on existing app content
- Keep updating the app tools content like recipes, media module, etc with new and trending content
User experience :
- Work closely with the tech and product team for user experience copy requirements
- Attend stand up calls for updates on ongoing projects
- Report bugs and inconsistencies on the app
- Brainstorm on new product ideas and share feedbacks
- Coordinate with translations team
- Provide click-bait copies for titles, descriptions, subheading for new and existing features
What are we looking for :
- Proven work experience as a copywriter or content writer
- Demonstrable portfolio of published articles/campaigns
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Should be proactive
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fact-check information
- Good observation skills
- Graduation degree in journalism, communications, or relevant field.
Other basic requirements :
- Willing to work in a startup
- Should have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in writing/editing
- Google Analytics knowledge is an added advantage but not required.
- Experience in a parenting domain is an added advantage but not required.
What can you expect :
A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans. Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of this field and become a well-rounded professional. Dynamic and supportive work culture. A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond
Please send your CV together with the following information :
- Notice Period
- Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Nationality / Visa Requirement