Execuive Director at RBSorting Hat Pvt Ltd
Views:1 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Thrise.in - Inside Sales Role (2-4 yrs)
About Thrise.in :
E-commerce and e-tail will be important channels in this decade and their contribution to the present business is growing manifold. We support our customers in establishing this eCommerce journey and making it successful for them in their sales pipeline. Our core strength is our team with experiences from offline, online channel marketing, and analysis.
Our mission is simple, make more profits with less spending for our customers. We are sticking with this as we have one of the best sales to marketing spend ratios for our customers in this business.
- What your role encompasses: B2B sales specialist, who will be primarily responsible for attracting new business clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual that strives to make a difference.
- To identify business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options
- Manage and grow individual sales pipeline
- Sell products/services by establishing contact and develop relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
- To maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Experience in selling to Technology verticals in Analytics and insights consulting and services.
- Demonstrable experience in Sales Strategy, Business growth through New Business and Account Hunting, Account Management and Farming.
- Prior experience in working with offshore/geographically diverse teams is a definite plus
- Possess demonstrated capability of building strong relationships with C-level executives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry related Inside Sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Proven sales track record
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Deep knowledge of the business strategy/analytical models and approaches/value propositions adopted by leading organizations in the industry
- Excellent understanding of the business drivers/levers, processes in the industry and how organizations can use analytics for driving