Execuive Director at RBSorting Hat Pvt Ltd
Views:5 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Thrise.in - Associate - Sales (0-3 yrs)
- E-commerce and e-tail will be important channels in this decade and their contribution to the present business is growing manifold. We support our customers in establishing this eCommerce journey and making it successful for them in their sales pipeline. Our core strength is our team with experiences from offline, online channel marketing, and analysis.
- Our mission is simple, make more profits with less spending for our customers. We are sticking with this as we have one of the best sales to marketing spend ratios for our customers in this business.
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objective.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Working closely with sales team to ensure successful closure of the sales process.-
- Liaising with Business development Manager to provide feedback from clients about product requirement.-
- Helping to close sales opportunities.
- Develop job related expertise and communication skills.
- Conduct sales activities by driving regional revenue.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills