Thrillophilia - Content Writer (0-4 yrs)
Welcome to Thrillophilia ! 3.5 Million users come every month to plan their trips on Thrillophilia. We are your one-stop solution to book your tours, activities, staycations and much more.
- As a content marketer/ writer, you- ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to make sure that anything we tell our customers is framed in the simplest and most effective language possible. The role involves a fair amount of travel immersion and writing for destinations, so you need to be passionate about travelling.
- Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching sales collateral for the sales team, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on.
- For a copy editor, you- ll additionally ensure that anything we publish is linguistically correct and of high professional standards.
The ideal candidate :
- Has a history of published travel content (preferably on the Internet so we can comb through it, prior to the interview)
- Has excellent communication skills and delights in their ability to put words together in an attempt to form meaningful, catchy sentences
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Would have felt the itch to rework some sentences and smooth some paragraphs as they read through the website to figure out what Freshdesk does
- Not only has great ideas for writing content but also for distribution and measurement
- Is a grammar pedant
- Can ensure content is accurate and consistent.