Associate Manager - Marketing at ThoughtFocus
Views:136 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
ThoughtFocus - Lead - Graphic Designer (10-14 yrs)
As a Lead Graphic Designer - Marketing, you will be responsible for driving our visual brand language and assets. From conception to execution you will be the custodian of it all. Your goal would be to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate our targeted audiences. It goes without saying that you must love design, possess versatility and creative flair, and love working on original concepts and ideas.
You will be a part of the Corporate Marketing Team at ThoughtFocus and report directly to the Director - Marketing, India. You will be required to interact with our internal business stakeholders, both in India and other geographies.
A few skills and traits that we are looking for:
- You have worked on brand design for a B2B Tech Organization for at least 5-6 years of your total work experience
- You have proven graphic designing experience in both print and digital media
- You understand B2B tech marketing and can grasp strategic positioning and nuances of the target audience in this industry and what makes them - click-
- You are well versed with design tools and software (Adobe Suite specifically) and understand the principles of web UI and UX
- You have an overall understanding of content planning and strategy
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
- You can be a good salesperson for ideas that you believe in and are good at communicating with a diverse crowd. This is non-negotiable!