Senior Executive HR at Thomson Digital
Views:129 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Thomson Digital - Executive - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY : Thomson Digital is a comprehensive digital solutions provider serving the global publishing fraternity. Acknowledged as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in digital content development, content processing, e-learning solutions, and rich media development, Thomson Digital is a part of the India Today Group, a highly reputed media conglomerate. Our timeliness, accuracy, and in-depth understanding of customer needs have made us the partner of choice for some of the biggest global players - CSIRO Publishing, Elsevier, John Libbey Publishing, Oxford University Press, Thieme, Wolters Kluwer, and many others.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Identifying and developing new business prospects from multiple sources such as outbound cold calls, inbound lead follow-ups, market research, email campaigns, etc.
- Building & managing a database of clients.
- Generating leads and ensuring recurring business via calls & face to face meetings.
- Strong Verbal Skills
- Prospecting & building a healthy sales pipeline.
- Ability to craft the sales pitch effectively as per the client's needs and requirements.