Think360 - Account Sales Executive - Enterprise Solutions (3-5 yrs)
Account Sales Executive - Enterprise Solutions
Vertical: Pharma and/or Financial Services
Offering: Professional Services and SaaS Solutions
Location: Remote US (with extensive travel, as required)
We are a rapidly growing AI Advisory and Solutions firm focused on bringing accelerated intelligent transformation to our clients
We are a full-stack AI firm - working with clients across the globe in data-rich industries- such as financial services, pharma, healthcare, oil and gas, retail - to resolve their challenges related to a) bringing high quality data to the enterprise, b) building and democratizing insights management layers, and c) deploying intelligent applications to transform the client organization. We also aid them on their journey to become a Big Data-driven differentiator in the marketplace. We solve the most complex problems at the intersection of data, algorithms, technology and business.
Position Summary :
- Think360 AI is seeking a highly motivated sales and customer success professional to join our Enterprise Sales team.
- As an Enterprise Account Executive based in the US, you will serve as a critical interface to our most valued customers in either the Financial Services or the Pharmaceuticals vertical, depending upon your experience and expertise.
- Our customers are seeking consultative and trust driven partnerships. You will be charged with forging your own sales path and building a sales pipeline for the organization, and will work with a reasonable number of incoming leads as well. Revenue and high-level customer satisfaction metrics will be the key measures of success in this role.
- The most successful Sales Executives are ultra-resourceful, aggressive pipeline developers, master orchestrators of virtual teams, and exceptionally curious to listen and learn from their customers. They have the ability to find inroads in a prospect organization, understand the pain points, and work with internal teams to define the best path forward for client success.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive revenue within a specific vertical (Pharma and/or Financial Services)
- Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process
- Has a rolodex of relationships in chosen industry for building rapid sales pipeline
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Actively build a pipeline of new customers.
- Identify organizations/ Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for personalization product
- Develop new relationships, and nurture / deepen existing relationships, with key prospect and decision makers, anticipating needs and driving solutions
- Create consultative partnerships with prospects and partners.
- Active collaboration with internal teams
- Pre-Sales consultants/ solution architects
- Delivery and Implementation teams
- Finance, Legal, and other functions as required
- Draft proposals, SOWs, and other sales contracts
- Negotiate engagement terms with prospective clients
- Help drive contract closure, and collections
Brand Development :
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, events, etc.
- Write thought leadership content, and represent the firm at various forums
Sales Operations :
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within internal CRM systems.
Delivery Oversight :
- Work with the assigned delivery managers ensure successful delivery and client satisfaction
- Actively work towards a happy and satisfied client, as reflected in CSAT and NPS ratings
Key Success Metrics :
- Revenue and Order Book target achievements (75%)
- CSAT + NPS (25%)
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree, with 3 - 5 years of technology pre-sales/ sales-related experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Great at sales growth hacking.
- Experience selling enterprise solutions and services in Financial Services or Pharma Vertical
- Prior consultative selling experience is a plus
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure.
- Knowledge of and contacts in key sectors.
- Travel extensively as needed, eventually 50%+
- Knowledge of and experience selling to multiple company divisions including business, technology, analytics/ BI, product teams.
- Successful track record closing new clients remotely using technology.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and sell Professional Services projects.
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Since we cannot sponsor any employment based immigration, we are looking for US citizens/ PR holders only at this time.
- Location - flexible.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US ?
- We are one of the fastest growing firms in AI space with a 50%+ CAGR
- Data Science and AI are the future. Become a specialist by working with the specialists.
- It's a role that evolves into Think360's regional leadership role in US market. Get in early, make it count.
- ESOPs after 4 continuous quarters of successful quarterly target achievements.
- Enjoy a competitive base plus unlimited commission structure - designed by people with a sales background.
Think360 AI is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Think360 without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital; or any other status protected by law. Think360 is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Available for Work Sponsorship: No