Director at Alpine Wellness LLP
Views:4 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
TheWellnessStore - Pay Per Click Specialist - eCommerce (1-3 yrs)
Amazon PPC Specialist
Our Ideal Candidate :
- Should have extensive knowledge and working experience in running Search, Displays, Sponsored campaigns on Amazon.
- Should be able to create, manage and maintain our Amazon Brand store and can also assess competitive product, pricing, and promotion strategies; identify new product and category niches.
- Manage, review, and perform daily optimizations in Amazon Ad campaigns. Develop & execute strategies for campaign structuring, targeting, and other aspects of ads.
- Analyze & report data to determine ways to optimize performance and improve conversion rates. Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results, competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
- Must have experience in running a conversion-based campaign for E-commerce businesses (Both B2B and B2C) like Amazon.
- Should have good knowledge in SEO (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Strong MS Excel Skills and Report Generation (Helium 10).
- Should have creative content writing skill that communicates the client business in various places such as ads, web banners.
- Should be well enough to optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to ad copies, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, keyword research, etc.
- 1-3 years experience in Amazon USA marketplace is preferred.
- Knowledge of Walmart listing optimization would be a plus.