TheMathCompany - Associate - Sales (2-4 yrs)
Job Description -
Frontline team to build the next big Data and Analytics Firm
TheMathCompany is one of the fastest growing Data and Analytics firm with over 25+ Fortune 500 clients spanning 10+ countries and 6+ industry verticals. All this in just a little over two years! We have a much larger dream and ambitious vision!
To make this possible we are looking for enthusiastic talent with a knack for analytics sales to build TheMathCompany and garner interest from some of the large corporations across the globe. An opportunity to work with a great team and be the force to grow TheMathCompany's footprint in new avenues.
- Own the responsibility for building a sales portfolio
- Partner with the leadership of TheMathCompany in chartering the portfolio growth
- Source leads and generate demand in the portfolio
- Be the face of TheMathCompany to leaders of large Fortune 500 corporations
What we look for
- Experience of 2 to 4 years, preferably in analytics sales
- Experience with LinkedIn sales navigator, cold mailing & calling
- Structured thinking and ability to handle multiple leads
- Passionate to network and source great leads, demand
- Intent to learn the nuances of analytics
- Lastly, be part of our journey in building TheMathCompany