HR at The KnottyTales
Views:161 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
TheKnottyTales - Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (2-4 yrs)
- Launch optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Ensure content becomes an effective means to acquire, engage and retain users, and generate significant word-of-mouth and shareability.
- Develop a differentiated content strategy with a strong emphasis on user-generated content.
- Actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.).
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools.
- Develop and monitor analytics to track what content is working, analyse gaps and incorporate learning into the content calendar.
- Strategize and come up with marketing solutions for not only driving traffic but also building a stronger presence across verticals.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in managing digital marketing for an organization.
- Experience of handling various digital channels such as Google Adwords, SEO, SEM, Social Media Channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Experience of developing and implementing the strategy for digital marketing channels for the organization.
- Strong strategic thinking and a mind bent towards recognizing problems and coming up with innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passionate and have an entrepreneurial instinct.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines, enthusiast, flexible to changes, ability to deal with more than one project.