TheKnottyTales - Associate - Sales & Business Development (0-3 yrs)
About the Company
Aedifex Labs Private Limited (- TheKnottyTales- ) is a technology start-up working on a digital wedding planning platform which would connect the dots of wedding planning to enable the bride and the groom to breathe easy and enjoy their journey to the altar.
Our Vision is - To be a technology-enabled one-stop shop for all wedding needs- .
We intend to create an all-encompassing platform to cater to the needs of the various stakeholders in any wedding, i.e. the bride and the groom, their families, the guests and the vendors, and to make the wedding a delightful experience for them.
You may visit our website at www.theknottytales.com. You may also download our application by the same name from Google Playstore and Apple Appstore.
- Identify potential Prospects for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising etc.
- Identify the decision makers and build the relationship within the client organization and set up meetings.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing & negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Coordinate with client for timely feedback including making visits as and when required.
- Gather market intelligence by utilizing client feedback & personal network.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market share metrics.
- Driving business growth through identification & penetration of new market segments.
- Understand the company's goals, purpose with a primary focus on sales targets as per the company's business plans.
- Financially accountability including profitability, budgeting and forecasting, cost analysis and invoicing.
- Aggressive to reach and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/goal.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- 0 - 2 years of experience in Sales or Support voice process, Telemarketing Experience or Customer Relationship Management.
- Ability to have a conversation with a customer in English or regional language.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passionate and have an entrepreneurial instinct.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines, enthusiast, flexible to changes, ability to deal with more than one project.