UI/UX Designer at TheHouseMonk
Views:9 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
TheHouseMonk - Paid Media Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Our Ideal Candidate :
- We are seeking an experienced PPC specialist to support our fast-growing enterprise software solutions. This is a unique opportunity for a truly exceptional candidate to play a key role at an exciting SaaS company . You will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing paid marketing campaigns. If you love growth hacking/growth marketing, this is going to be a great role!
What You Will Do :
1. Develop and execute the paid campaign strategy that will enable the lead generation of a Marketing Qualified Pipeline across the globe.
2. Design, implement and own the performance of the whole funnel, from the first contact to conversion to achieve the business objectives.
3. Launching and optimizing paid campaigns across platforms
- Google, Facebook, & other networks to improve ROI.
4. Provide insights, recommendations, and action plans based on the analysis of the performance report, implement relevant A/B and multivariate testing on the campaigns, landing pages, and other relevant channels or platforms as necessary to improve campaign performance.
5. Tracking KPIs using GTM & GA4.
6. Media planning and presenting projection of media spends to internal teams and stakeholders.
7. Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives.
8. Collaborate with other teams to produce creative and engaging campaigns.
Basic Requirements :
1. 3-6 years of proven experience in data analysis and reporting using Google Analytics, AdWords Reports, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Google Data Studio.
2. Scaled PPC campaigns of SaaS businesses in the past (Prior work experience in a Proptech is ideal)
3. Candidates who have handled large scale budgets for US, UK, SEA clients will be preferred.
4. Great attention to detail & exceptionally strong with numbers & analysis.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. In-depth knowledge and experience of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads.
7. Experience in handling marketing automation tools (HubSpot, CRM etc).
8. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
9. High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
What to Expect :
- A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development with a great opportunity to work with a cross-functional team along with
1. Competitive salary with hybrid working culture and other benefits
2. Flexible working hours and tailored leave policies to give you the right balance
3. Fun events, curated workshops, learning sessions, prizes, awards & recognitions etc.