The Wellness Shop - Performance Marketing Role (3-10 yrs)
Company : The Wellness Shop
Role : Performance Mareting - Facebook Ads, Google Ads
Job Location : Jaipur
Job Type : Full time
Work Type : On site
CTC : Upto 10 LPA
- Immediate Joiners Preferred
About the Company :
- The Wellness Shop is an Eco-friendly wellness brand which provides a range of products which are organic and 100% natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness and healthcare segments. The company launched in 2021 and already has a following and sales coming in! We need a strong Performance Marketing Executive to manage Facebook ads, Google Ads campaigns.
1. Plan and execute all Facebook Ad Campaigns, Google Ad Campaigns.
2. Handle the entire digital marketing to bring direct website conversion.
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPls).
4. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
5. Setting up and optimizing Facebook Ad, Google Ad Campaigns.
6. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
7. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
9. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
1. Minimum 3+ years of working experience in digital marketing (B2C) with prime focus Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
2. Must have handled a budget of 30Lakh+/monthly for a single client with ROAS above 6.
3. Proven track record in generating online orders/website conversion.
4. Candidates from e-commerce/cosmetics/wellness/skincare industry will be preferred.
5. Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook Ads, Google Adwords campaigns.
6. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
7. Candidates should have worked for paid marketing strategies.
8. B-Tech or MBA candidates preferred.