HR at The Thickshake Factory
Views:79 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
The Thickshake Factory - City Head (6-9 yrs)
- Developing and ensuring execution of Operational Processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow the business.
- Leading a young and ambitious team in running the cloud kitchen's operations and delivering the best customer experience.
- Responsible for sustaining and growing the city's revenue with P&L responsibilities.
- Responsible for scouting and finalizing the location for the business partners and ensuring its execution.
- Devise implementation strategy for new products/process launched.
- Implement new processes and refine existing processes in operations that fits within the organizational goals.
- Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Responsible for managing the team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team.
- Stakeholder management for internal stakeholders, where the prime responsibility is to influence & align central stakeholders for driving city projects efficiently and effectively.