The Teachers World - Assistant Manager - Admissions (2-10 yrs)
Looking for a candidate experienced in Career Counselling, Admission Generation, Revenue Generation.
Candidate should have worked in Target oriented process.
- Advise clients (working professionals) on our Executive programs and other distance learning programs.
- Guide candidates to choose the program according to thier profile
- Help candidates with required documentation for process completion
- Maintain database with CRM tools.
- Flexibility and adaptability with other responsibilities as given from time to time by the reporting manager
- 6 days working week, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Profile Requirements :
- Fluency in English is must
- Excellent communication and convincing skills
- Strong and confident personality; Can-Do attitude; Growth Mindset
- Should love interacting with people; Loves being part of a high energy team
- Patience, persistence and a high level of customer orientation; Adaptable and Flexible
- Pleasing personality, positive outlook, approachable and presentable
- Experience in education sector is a plus
- Minimum 2-10 years of relevant experience would be preferred.
- Compensation is not a constraint for great candidates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.