HR at Education Consultants
Views:308 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
The Red Pen - Senior Associate - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Senior Associate, Marketing
The Red Pen Company Description
The Red Pen is an independent education consulting company, helping applicants plan their education at the school, university or postgraduate levels. We also assist high schools to develop student-focused, scalable university counselling infrastructure.
We currently have approximately 65+ team members in Mumbai and in locations around the world. Most of our team members have lived, worked and/or studied outside India.
The Senior Associate, Marketing role:
Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with strong leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to help The Red Pen as it continues to grow in India. Reporting directly to the senior leadership team, the Senior Associate, Marketing will lead the function. This is a senior-level professional role that will encompass building on the company vision, corporate positioning, brand management and communications support for business development and sales.
- Manage brand guidelines for the company
- Create communications strategies and formulate appropriate messaging
- Develop communication plans, calendars, and campaigns; Proactively revise and modify plans to adapt to marketing requirements
- Oversee content strategy and execution, which will serve as the foundation for all collaterals, presentations, blog, social media channels, etc.
- Create sales collaterals including presentations, case studies and other promotional materials
- Develop thought leadership assets; initiate and oversee executive profiling
- Oversee website design and content
- Contribute to SEO strategy and execution and sales lead generation
- Own and manage the overall public relations function including media relations
- Identify, hire and manage PR agency to deliver on media relations in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities
- Create press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios
- Facilitate conferences and events
- Measure and report the effectiveness of activities
- Experienced in strategic communications planning, message development and executive profiling.
- Experienced in developing and executing marketing/public relations campaigns to drive brand awareness and for lead generation.
- Adept in managing digital marketing including email campaigns and social media
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to work closely with the client services teams
- Hands-on experience in vendor management, agency management, copywriting, design, proofreading and content writing
- Data-driven and analytical to identify/optimize trends and insights
- Detail-oriented yet have the ability to step back to see the bigger picture
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Comfort with cloud-based software and using technology tools
- Possess a successful track record of developing and implementing digital campaigns
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate degree - Advertising /Marketing/Public Relations/ from a reputed international university
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
TRP offers competitive remuneration, rapid learning and growth, and significant and varied responsibility to exceptionally driven and motivated candidates. We provide an intellectually stimulating and empowering work environment and place high emphasis on being an equal opportunity employer.
Please Email your resume at if you are interested in being considered for the position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.