The Red Pen - Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
The Red Pen Company Description :
The Red Pen is an independent education consulting company, advising applicants who seek to study abroad at the day/boarding school, undergraduate, MBA or master's level. We help applicants in developing an admissions strategy, preparing application components and navigating the complex admissions process to institutions worldwide. We currently have 35 team members in Mumbai and 25 others in locations around the world. Our office is located at Nirlon House in Worli (Mumbai).
Marketing Manager :
Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with strong leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to help The Red Pen as it continues to grow in India. Reporting directly to the senior leadership team, the Marketing Manager will lead the function. This is a senior-level professional role that will encompass building on the company vision, corporate positioning, brand management and communications support for business development and sales.
- Manage brand guidelines for the company
- Create communications strategies and formulate appropriate messaging
- Develop communication plans, calendars, and campaigns; Proactively revise and modify plans to adapt to marketing requirements
- Oversee content strategy and execution, which will serve as the foundation for all collaterals, presentations, blogs, social media channels, etc.
- Create sales collaterals including presentations, case studies, and other promotional materials
- Develop thought leadership assets; initiate and oversee executive profiling
- Oversee website design and content
- Contribute to SEO strategy and execution and sales lead generation
- Own and manage the overall public relations function including media relations
- Identify, hire and manage PR agency to deliver on media relations in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities
- Create press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios
- Facilitate conferences and events
- Measure and report the effectiveness of activities
Key Skills :
- Experienced in strategic communications planning, message development, and executive profiling.
- Experienced in developing and executing marketing/public relations campaigns to drive brand awareness and for lead generation.
- Adept in managing digital marketing including email campaigns and social media
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to work closely with the client services teams
- Hands-on experience in vendor management, agency management, copy-writing, design, proofreading, and content writing
- Data-driven and analytical to identify/optimize trends and insights
- Detail-oriented yet have the ability to step back to see the bigger picture
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Comfort with cloud-based software and using technology tools
- Possess a successful track record of developing and implementing digital campaigns
Qualification & Experience
Post Graduate degree - Advertising /Marketing/Public Relations/ from a reputed international university
3-5 years of relevant experience
Please Email your resume if you are interested in being considered for the position.