HR Manager at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:783 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
The Phoenix Mills - Assistant Manager - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
- Maintain the brand identity of the parent retail and commercial brand. Develop the brand identity of the upcoming retail & commercial projects.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Manage content creation and take ownership for publishing content that showcases thought leadership and sector expertise.
- Build brand awareness and visibility through all mainline media and social media channels.
- Managing web content including our website, blogs, social media handles
- Create brand positioning for the upcoming malls
- Review & audit the media buying strategy for North & West Malls.
- Plan and execute events across mall in coordination with the team members and their guidance
- Partnership & alliances for the driving footfall & consumption
- Lead the launch of the new phase of Phoenix Gift Card - from product conceptualisation to on ground execution
- Create & execute the communication plan within the said budge for the Phoenix Commercial business