Executive at The People Events
Views:29 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
The People Events - Digital Marketing Role (1-4 yrs)
Job description :
- The People Events growing company is searching for experienced candidates for the position of paid media. Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the qualifications, but have sufficient experience and talent.
Digital Marketing : Paid Marketing
Experience : 6 Months to 3 Years (English speaking environment)
Workplace : Noida, Sector 3
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Determining the appropriate placement for advertisements based on factors such as audience demographics, competition for space in publications, and pricing structures. Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns by collecting data on response rates, clickthrough rates, and other metrics.
- Reviewing competitors' advertisements to identify new trends or techniques that could be applied to current campaigns.
- Developing advertising campaigns that meet business goals by targeting specific audiences with messages about products or services.
- Coordinating with designers to create advertisements that effectively communicate product or service offerings.
- Conduct market research to determine which products or services will be successful in a given market.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns through surveys, focus groups, and other methods.
- Reporting campaign results to supervisors.
- Leading paid media strategy and programs, particularly display and paid social including Facebook, Twitter.
- Create custom reporting dashboards using Google Analytics broken out by industry.
- Work with Campaign Managers on all elements related to SEM and display ad campaign execution to ensure proper tracking and reporting.
- Manage daily execution of paid media campaigns across search, display, social and mobile.
- Manage display advertising and content syndication programs.
- Lead and participate hands-on in the development, execution, and management of paid digital campaigns for SEM, display, and social advertising.
- Work closely with an outside agency to develop and execute display media across titles.
- Conduct performance analysis of our existing paid social media programs and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Paid Media campaigns, including Paid Search keyword development, campaign optimization, display, Google Shopping, analytics.
- Responsible for account specific technical implementation of digital campaigns including display trafficking, partner coding, tagging, of digital media campaigns.
Skills for Paid Media :
- Google Analytics, Display, Microsoft Office, Paid Social, Excel and power point,
- Emerging trends and technologies, Microsoft Excel, Client business and their competitive environment, Apply the information in preparing and presenting focused programs and recommendations, Specifically Word