Manager at The People Events
Views:75 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
The People Events - Conference Producer & Sales Executive (1-10 yrs)
We are seeking for a passionate Conference Producer & Sales Executive for organizing international Events from scratch to end at Noida with 1 to 3 years of experience. Working in an English-speaking environment & contact with international clients.
- Planning, managing, and executing a variety of high-quality offline events
- Conceptualize events with the objective of generating leads, building brand awareness, generating revenue and acquiring Alliances for the benefit of members
- Develop and implement strategies for reaching out to international organizations to promote the community and identify potential members
- Providing creative and strategic solution for events, experiential, exhibit and other related services
- Working in an English-speaking environment based on everyday contact with international customers
- Daily management and maintenance of sales records, ensuring they are kept up to date with
attendees and details
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Direct interaction with the critical clients. Understanding the client needs and developing project plan to suit the requirement
- Working smoothly with all internal departments to ensure successful execution of events.
Market Research & Analysis In-depth phone based research of key subject areas and hot topics within a particular industry sector. Identifying the target audience and finding out what they want / need to know
Speaker Acquisition Identifying high-level, influential industry experts and to speak at the conference. Speakers can play a huge part in attracting delegates to the conference
Copy Writing Writing promotional copy in the form of a conference programme, in the language of your target audience. Insuring that all sales-driven materials such as web, direct mail and email copy will maximize delegate attendance
Project Management Working with all internal teams, sales (delegate and sponsorship), marketing and operations to ensure the success of the conference and that it is delivered on time and in budget.
Work Location :- Noida.
Working Hours:- European 12.00 Pm - 9.00 PM (Sat Sun fixed off)
Eligibility: Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in event and business development. Need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be building relationships with industry experts from the get-go. You will need to be adaptable in your approach, both when dealing with external stakeholders and when working with your internal teams. Not everyone responds the same. Be it to your audience, a speaker or your sales manager, your role is to help get a message across.