Consultant at The Pant Project
Views:20 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
The Pant Project - Associate - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
About The Pant Project
The Pant Project is a fast-growing digital fashion brand offering premium bottom wear. We pride ourselves on bringing international trends and best-in-class fabric to produce - custom-made- pants. We are building a fast-growing brand for the world from India and looking to add new members to our marketing team.
About The Role :
If you are looking for an accelerated marketing career in fashion and a high-energy environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. At The Pant Project, we hire leaders and entrepreneurs who are self-starters and want to grow in skills and knowledge with a young organization. As a marketing associate, you will play a key role in the marketing team across areas of content writing, creative design, and social media engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing written, photographic, and video content in collaboration with the in-house creative team and running dedicated marketing campaigns
- Designing and publishing relevant content in line with the latest trends across social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Supporting the marketing team in new product launches and strategy development
- Reviewing customer feedback through engagement with the customer service department and analyzing the impact of campaigns and product launches
- Engaging with customers wherever possible and bringing intelligent insights for the marketing team
- Upgrading continuously the existing web presence of the website by improving SEO and UI
- Being up-to-date with campaigns run by other brands in a similar space and the latest developments in fashion marketing
What are we looking for?
- Ability to multitask, plan and prioritize tasks adhering to timelines
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and be motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong connect with the fashion industry and curiosity to learn about digital fashion trends
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm for the role.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of relevant work experience