Manager - Talent Acquisition at The Narayana Group
Views:86 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
The Narayana Group - Storyboard Artist/Concept Artist/Digital Artist - Graphic Designing (2-5 yrs)
What you'll be doing?
- Working with subject matter experts, scriptwriters, and creative directors to create illustrations, visual themes, and art styles for educational videos.
- Ensuring that the vision and style of the video have been adhered to consistently.
- Addressing notes from the Director and Creative Supervisors.
- Collaborating with creative department heads and production to review goals and vision for the storyboards and discussing concerns, timelines, and complexity, given the parameters of the schedule.
- Being responsible for completing all deliverables on time, and staying on the production schedule.
- Ensuring that the storyboard includes all the final dialogues, backgrounds, directions, and actions by making drawing or text changes in description, dialogue, or numbering.
- Pitching storyboards to the director, crew, and executives.
- Building a captivating design that conveys emotive stories through animations and videos that will grab attention.
- Experimenting with different creative techniques, tools, and mock-up and prototype ideas quickly.
- Producing strong conceptual animations using digital designs (storyboards and final executions) that are engaging, unique, and reflect a cohesive brand aesthetic.
- Submitting work that appropriately aligns with production and workflow guideline requirements (i.e., naming conventions and storage).
Projects include the design for animation, print, and other media :
- Art elements for the educational videos
- Environments and characters
- Digital painting
- Print design for books and brochures
- Branding and designs for media communications
- Set design and concept art
- Concept art and storyboard development for educational videos and games
Are you the right person for the job?
- You have knowledge of 2D / 3D animation techniques.
- You are proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You have strong drawing skills, fine arts fundamentals, and overall illustration skills.
- You have good communication skills for a 2D Storyboard Artist, Illustration, and Art job profile.
- Your strength lies in the adobe suite and allied digital design tools- any of these like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign, CorelDraw, Google Sketch, Sketchbook, etc.
Must Have :
- A diploma or a bachelor's degree (Engineering/Design/Fine Arts/Digital Art).
- Industry experience of over a minimum of 2 years and expertise in specific tools/styles will be useful.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures and should rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- The ability to be interdependent and cross-functional.
Good to Have :
- Experience in production with 2D animation software such as Toon Boom, Character Animator, Adobe Flash/Harmony.