HR Manager at The Media Ant
Views:40 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
The Media Ant - Associate Manager - Partnerships (2-3 yrs)
- About The Media Ant
The Media Ant is a 9-year-old tech lead media agency. We are India's largest media agency offering media planning and buying service completely through its self Serve platform www.TheMediaAnt.com.
The Media Ant is the winner of various startup awards and has worked with more than 500 brands over the last 9 years. Please visit our website for more information.
The Media Ant is on a mission to make advertising space discovery, media planning, and execution of marketing campaigns more effective by the use of technology. Over the last 9 years, we have been successful in aggregating over 3 Lakh advertising spaces covering every nook and corner of India. With the vision of making advertising simpler, we are dedicated to spending the next 9 years using technology, creation of better processes, and building India's largest Media Agency.
- What is the Role of Partnerships team in Media Ant?
The Partnerships team is about the passion to not settle for anything less but perfection when it comes to campaign execution experience for brands. Partnerships team works closely with the Sales team to help them onboard new clients so as to retain the existing ones. Partnerships Team also involves finding Vendors (Media Owners), Getting media-related information from them (rates, images, reach, etc.), listing them on the site, and updating this data at a regular interval.
- Summary of the work involved are:
1. Negotiation and Execution: Rates are one of the most important criteria to onboard new clients and hence it becomes paramount to negotiate hard with vendors to get the best rates in the market. Smooth execution of such marketing campaigns helps in retaining the clients for a longer period.
2. Research & Tie-Up: Identifying new advertising options/mediums and forming tie-ups with respective media owners.
3. Timely Data Updation: With more than 3k users a day, timely update of data received through new tie-ups or through existing vendors on The Media Ant website will give users a good experience.
4. Product Improvement: Working in collaboration with the Product team to drive improvement for the selected media vertical
5. Communication: Effective communication with media owners and internal team members so that there is smooth execution and a good relationship
- Everyday Job Involved- Associate Manager Team Partnerships
a. Tie-up with publishers/Media Owners
b. Negotiation with Media Owners/Publishers/Vendors and ensuring that we get the best rates in the market
c. New Page creation and Data updation on the website
d. Identifying issues with the data of the respective vertical on TheMediaAnt and correcting the same
e. Maintaining best rates and updated data on TheMediaAnt for the top media options of the respective vertical
f. Solving issues related to campaign expectations by communicating effectively with vendors and the internal team
g. Maintaining a healthy relationship with publishers/Media Owners and internal teams
h. Support client servicing and account management team with sharing of various details related to media requirement and costing
i. Timely Reporting of campaigns
j. Create and run projects to improve the performance (Traffic on Site, Business Value, Margins) of the assigned vertical
- Desired skills set :
- Must-Have :
I) Proactive and Agile - Willingness to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-changing environment
II) Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
III) Do not take NO for an answer - Good in persuasion and negotiation
IV) Project management skills
V) Problem-solving, Time Management & Prioritization skill
VI) Good communication skills and analytical abilities
VII) Decent knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint
VIII) Ability to carry out a quick online research to find insights/data
IX) Quick to observe - Issues with campaigns, client expectations
X) Ensure Turn Around Times for executions & reports generation are aligned with stakeholders and adhered to
- Good to have:
Experience in handling Outdoor, BTL activities for 2-3 years
- Academic Qualification : MBA
Location - Bangalore