Senior Manager - Partnerships at The Media Ant
Views:69 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
The Media Ant - Associate Manager - Media Buying - Outdoor & BTL (3-5 yrs)
Associate Manager- (Outdoor)
About The Media Ant :
The Media Ant is a 10-year-old company in the AdTech space. We aim to disrupt the traditional process of executing ad campaigns through a physical media agency and replace it with a self-serve advertising platform. The platform should work equally well for both online and offline media.
This platform will empower any advertiser, irrespective of their budget and level of marketing understanding, to be able to go ahead and launch a campaign.
The Media Ant is the winner of various startup awards and is used by more than a million users every year. Please visit our website (www.TheMediaAnt.com) to learn more.
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for researching, developing, and communicating strategic marketing plans to meet the company's goals.
- Optimize marketing efforts for company and client campaigns, and collaborate with multifunctional teams to execute them.
- Align marketing efforts with overall business strategies(OOH Vertical)
- Responsible for setting objectives to create profitable and concerted marketing strategies for the company and its clients.
- Leveraging industry knowledge to provide key insights and strategic recommendations for a client's Below the Line marketing thrust
- Helps shape the brand positioning and narrative while targeting the proper audience
- Analyzes sales and marketing key performance indicators
- Ensures marketing strategies align with overall business strategy
- Multi-Category brands understanding will be an added advantage
- Adhering to the given targets & achieving the same
- Continuous networking in the market to generate new opportunities
- Understanding the industry & potential prospects, maintaining a database of potential prospects in order to fulfill monthly targets
Skills and experience required :
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in OOH Industry
- Creative thinker and data-driven
- Proven track record of project management and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation skills