HR Manager at The Media Ant
Views:121 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
The Media Ant - Account Manager - Sales - West (1-3 yrs)
About The Media Ant
Media Ant is a 7-year-old media agency. Advertisers use TheMediaAnt.com to select, plan and buy advertising space. For e.g. One can choose the right radio stations and digital advertising avenues in Delhi, prepare a plan based on the budget and then pay & book online.
Media Ant site enables anyone with an internet connection to be able to create their own marketing plan and execute it. www.TheMediaAnt.com is also the world's largest free online repository of media-related information.
Through the use of technology and the right mix of online-offline support, Media Ant is able to help any brand execute their ad campaign irrespective of their spend size and geography. This has made it popular among large numbers of small businesses and startups which hitherto used to get a raw deal from media agencies due to their low budget. With offices in 4 cities and operations in more than 20 cities, Media Ant has been visited by more than 2 million advertisers.
Media Ant is the winner of prestigious startup awards including Economic Times Power of Ideas and Top Bootstrapped Startups in India.
Role Summary :
- Pune is one of the largest advertising spend markets in India. It has a large number of Startups and SMEs. A significant chunk of visitors to The Media Ant site comes from Pune. We also execute regular advertising campaigns in Pune.
- In order to service our existing clients better and build a business with new clients, Media Ant is launching their Pune branch. The JD is for Account Manager based out of Pune. The job of the Sales Account Manager will be to liaison with existing clients and acquire new customers. An Associate Sales Account Manager will report to him/her.
1. Creating a New client base in Pune
2. Business growth from existing clients
1. Service the inquiries from Pune. This will involve calling the advertiser, understanding their needs, sharing media plan with the help of central planning team and then closing the deal
2. Build the lead pipeline by reaching out to new advertisers
1. Client Handling
2. Fluent in spoken and written English
- Can work with ambiguities
- Reliable and can work independently with minimum supervision
Education and Work Ex:
- More than 65% throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation)
- Work experience of 1-3 year in Client Servicing across Media, Events or other B2B Services