The Marcom Avenue - Senior Manager - Client Servicing (5-8 yrs)
Job Brief :
We are looking for a skilled Client Servicing Person to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate should be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. He/She should be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Understanding the client requirements and handling the client Queries
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Reviewing the deliverables promised to the client with the person responsible from the team every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Quality check on the work performed by the team
- Suggesting improvement strategies to the team which should be communicated through mail as well with cc to reporting manage.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Skills required to be a part of our Team :
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with Team Members
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and discuss ideas with Team Members
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time