The Label Life - Merchandiser - Home/Accessories Vertical (2-4 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
1. Oversee daily merchandising, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, selling reports, loss prevention, and service for Home/Accessories category
2. Manage the team and ensure the efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment receipt, processing, to taking product live
3.Manage and measure progress and results against key targets for the category
4. Perform continuous competitor and market analysis by researching various mediums for emerging trends in home category in addition to price points and promotional campaigns from competitors
Education and Experience:
1. Strong academic background, preferably a degree with a Masters
2. Must have at least 2 to 4 years of retail management experience ideally with a home decor or lifestyle e-commerce brand
1. Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make decisions under ambiguity.
2. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
3. Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
4. Attention to detail
5. Eye for design and aesthetics
6. Extreme comfort in working with teams and independently