The Khel Group - Brand Manager (7-10 yrs)
About us :
- Delivering the best online gaming experiences across India for the past 6 years, The Khel Group has gained benchmark achievements in the field of online entertainment and skill based games. In 2012 we launched online Rummy game and in a brief period of time made our presence felt within the industry. In 2015 we were the first company to launch rummy cash app (IOS & Android)
- Our games are globally certified making them transparent and absolute loving. Over last few years we have expanded into new games of Poker and fantasy. Our Kitchen constantly cooks new games and experiences for players.
- We understand that an organization is made of its people and we strive to provide best work environment to our team. We don- t believe in restricting ourselves by following set paths, we believe in disruption through innovation, and aim to set new industry benchmarks. Our highly motivated team understands player psyche and we are committed to provide the best gaming experience to our players.
Job Description :
- The Brand manager (BM)/ Associate Brand Manager (ABM) will be part of the Marketing Team and will play a critical role in creative and communication design for driving new user acquisitions and their retention.
- He/ She will be responsible for deciding brand positioning for various TGs and develop communication strategy and creative briefs based on it.
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare creative briefs for internal and external designer teams based on the communication strategy.
- Guide content writers for the preparation of ad copies, messages and on-site/in-app content.
- Negotiating with external agencies for fulfilling the creative requirements
- Responsible for building a creative delivery calendar in discussion with campaign managers which will include creative asset creations like : Digital Banners, Facebook Ads, Mobile Notifications Digital and TV Video ads, Offline banners etc.
- Responsible for providing the final creative output of the creative assets while working with content and design team.
- Making sure that across paid, organic and social channels, the brand communication is consistent
Role Requirements :
- Extremely high attention to details.
- Strong aesthetic sense for highly attractive design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong command over English language (oral and written).
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding of card gaming/ fantasy sports is a plus
Perks and Benefits :
- Flexible and awesome work culture
- Freedom to voice your opinion and influence product direction
- Collective Leadership and Ownership
- IITians and MBA's from Ivy league schools
- Refreshments, Snacks, Quizzing, - and fun unlimited