The Khel Group - Associate - Customer Support (0-5 yrs)
The Khel Group_Customer support associate_Tamil
- Delivering the best online gaming experiences across India for the past 6 years, The Khel Group has gained benchmark achievements in the field of online entertainment and skill based games. In 2012 we launched online Rummy game and in a brief period of time made our presence felt within the industry. In 2015 we were the first company to launch rummy cash app (IOS & Android)
- Our games are globally certified making them transparent and absolute loving. Over last few years we have expanded into new games of Poker and fantasy. Our Kitchen constantly cooks new games and experiences for players.
- We understand that an organization is made of its people and we strive to provide best work environment to our team. We don- t believe in restricting ourselves by following set paths, we believe in disruption through innovation, and aim to set new industry benchmarks. Our highly motivated team understands player psyche and we are committed to provide the best gaming experience to our players.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Provides voice support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- To manage all daily work related to the process with strict compliance to guidelines.
- Responsible for creating first impression through helpful and cheerful attitude.
- Follow predefined (as trained) support procedures and policies
- Master the use of our support channels, processes & tools
- Identify and report Partner/user issues & feedback through appropriate channels.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to optimize and develop processes & tools geared toward improving internal efficiency, resolution rate and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
Support team lead/ manager when required
- Ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
Work and communicate with cross-functional teams using various channels of internal communication regarding Partner issues.
Required Skills and Capabilities :
- Fluency in English and Telugu/Tamil desirable
- Must have experience in Out bond calling
- Experience within an e-Gaming environment or E-com is preferable
- Very personable, sociable and enjoy talking to people from all walks of life
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and influence a diverse group of personnel
- Experience of working with marketing services and product teams is desirable
- Strong communication skills
Perks and Benefits :
- Freedom to voice your opinion and influence product direction
- Collective Leadership and Ownership
- Work with the most amazing people on earth
- IITians and MBA's from Ivy league schools
- Refreshments, Snacks, Quizzing, - and fun unlimited