HR Manager at The Khel Group
Views:48 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
The Khel Group - Affiliate Manager (3-8 yrs)
Delivering the best online gaming experiences across India for the past 6 years, The Khel Group has gained benchmark achievements in the field of online entertainment and skill based games. In 2012 we launched online Rummy game and in a brief period of time made our presence felt within the industry. In 2015 we were the first company to launch rummy cash app (IOS & Android)
Our games are globally certified making them transparent and absolute loving. Over last few years we have expanded into new games of Poker and fantasy. Our Kitchen constantly cooks new games and experiences for players.
We understand that an organization is made of its people and we strive to provide best work environment to our team. We don- t believe in restricting ourselves by following set paths, we believe in disruption through innovation, and aim to set new industry benchmarks. Our highly motivated team understands player psyche and we are committed to provide the best gaming experience to our players.
An experienced Affiliate Manager with a proven track record handling performance led digital campaigns. A suitable candidate would be someone who is self-motivated, self-starter with strong experience in driving large scale campaigns, performance management, optimization, reporting, analytics and affiliate management skills.
- Driving performance campaigns across Mobile, Desktop, App/APK
- Identifying and recruiting new affiliates
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate performance, lead quality and payments
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Lead business development initiatives for user growth.
- 3-6 Yrs relevant experience within Affiliate marketing domain
- Strong Media buying & negotiation skills
- Hands on understanding of the affiliate eco system; ideally large scale platform experiences.
- Good working knowledge with 3rd party affiliate platforms (hasOffers, AppsFlyer, Apsalar, etc.)
- A good understanding of Earned Media would be an advantage
- Be the gate keeper of excellence in delivering quality performance and should possess the hunger for growth.
- Strong on Analytics, attribution, fraud management
- Strong on soft skills: excel, PowerPoint, communications.
Perks and Benefits:
- Freedom to voice your opinion and influence product direction
- Collective Leadership and Ownership
- IITians and MBA's from Ivy league schools
- Refreshments, Snacks, Quizzing, - and fun unlimited