HR Executive at The Indus Valley - Good Roots Kitchenware Pvt Ltd
Views:42 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
The Indus Valley - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-8 yrs)
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.)
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers.
- Manage Social Media advertising using performance goals that drive new user adoption.
- Use a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI's.
- Source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimize campaigns based on them.
- Understand our products inside out. Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising goals for the brand.
- Manage ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics and use Google's in-market audiences for search ads.
- Use multi-touch attribution to track touch points across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.