HR Executive at The Indus Valley - Good Roots Kitchenware Pvt Ltd
Views:29 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
The Indus Valley - Manager - Performance/Digital Marketing (3-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
2. Develop and monitor campaign budget.Measure ROI and KPI's .
3. Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
4. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
5. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance.
6. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
7. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
8. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
9. Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
10. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
11. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Required Candidate profile :
1. We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our awesome marketing team!
2. As a Digital Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
3. Digital marketing strategies are significant to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
4. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
5. Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field.
6. A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
7. In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
8. Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
9. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
10. Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
11. Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
Perks and Benefits :
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.